The story behind lane rush
So lane rush just came to my mind , I have been thinking of making a game for a long time , but I don't know coding . So i forst tried it on hopscotch in 2019 , but it was fail , now in 2026 I made the game using emergent ai .
After that I started making lane rush with what i had in mind , so slowly slowly we moved first with the design . The thinking what we want to make .
So i thought of endless racer , with stages and powers no too difficult for my disr game , as I don't want anything complicated , the app made some good stuff , simple and workable .
The game doesn't have an original concept , what I made is years of playing games and experience , so what I want . Many things i have taken from old experiences. So I made an arcade game and upgraded it wth it .
I have made upgrades workable in the game and there is superman in the game that flys after every 1000 points , which I think ill change it to 10000 points , so it's scarce .
After the game was completed , there was google console and adsense , and man these are some dangerous stuff . Every difficult at every step for a guy who knows nothing . Fir first timers .
25 dollar per month is google developer cost. So i paid that . And now the game is updated and on the playstore .
So the game is like my brain child and first ever . So I hope it works and whoever plays likes it .
I also want to earn via in app purchases and adsense .
So in all i love the game even if it doesn't work
The game has been launched and all done
Here is the link for the game on Google play store .
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.emergent.endlessdrive.x8c4rm





Comments
Post a Comment